A. Test page pattern for Epson Printer
For C series: C41, C42, C43, C45, C58, C61, C62, C63, C65, C67, C79, C85, C86, C87, etc.
For R series: R210, R230, R270, etc.
* Push and hold paper/resume button and then push power button.
For CX Series like CX3500, CX3600, CX3700, CX 5100, CX4900, CX5900, etc
* Push and hold power button, and then push ink button until indicator lamp blink once, and then release both of them.
B. Test page pattern for HP Printer
3600 series and 3700 series
* Turn on printer, Wait until power indicator lamp stop blinking, then push and hold power button and then open and close again cover panel 3 or 4 times repeatedly.
HP37XX, HP39XX , D23XX , D24XX
* Turn on printer , wait until power indicator lamp stop blinking then press power switch while opening the cover 5 times repeatedly then release switch button
Three in one Models
* Switch on printer then press “cancel” and “color” at the same time
C. Test page pattern for Canon Printer
BJC 1000, BJC 2000, BJC 2100 SP, S100, S200
* Push twice on resume button
IP 1200, IP 1300, IP 1600, IP 1700, IP 2200
* Push 5 times on resume button